- Are you interested in working on state-of-the-art workflow automation and integration system built on the best technologies?
- Would you like to become a part of a growing startup and enjoy the benefits that startups bring – a remote-first environment, ESOP, flexible working hours, and more?
- Can work both in NodeJS and in browser environments
- Have experience with GIT
- Know Vue framework
- Like NoSQL, Linux, Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch
- Like APIs, Internet Protocols, Authentication standards, Workflow automation and Integrations
- Enjoy challenges and improving your skills and are a great problem solver
- Are able to communicate with our customers and us
- Can communicate freely in English
- Can come to our beautiful Prague office once in a while (twice a month at least)
We Can Offer:
- The opportunity to work on a world-class software product
- The ability to work with modern technologies
- A friendly and international group of highly motivated teammates
- A hybrid-remote environment where you can work most of the time from wherever you want
- Competitive salary and possibility to own shares in the company
- Flexible schedules
- And more!
We are a team of innovators with the ambition and desire to work with new technologies and create products that our clients will be excited about. The enthusiasm we awaken in them today is due to the huge time savings that Appmixer represents for them.
We have one thing in common: vision and drive to change things for the better.
Want to be part of the ride? Let us know...