We at Appmixer are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our growing tech startup that provides an embedded integration and automation platform.
- Are you interested in working on a state-of-the-art workflow automation and integration system built on the best technologies?
- Do you have a proven experience in DevOps, particularly with Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, and Linux?
- Would you like to be part of a growing tech startup and enjoy the benefits that startups offer, such as a remote-first environment, self-motivated teammates, flexible working hours, and more?
Client IO, the company behind Appmixer and JointJS, is one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in the Czech Republic, serving more than 1000 corporate clients worldwide. We aim to continue our growth and invite you to join us on this journey! 🚀
- Design, implement, and manage CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and other automation tools.
- Deploy, configure, and manage systems on AWS, ensuring high availability and scalability.
- Work with Kubernetes to orchestrate containerized applications, ensuring efficient deployment and operation.
- Optionally work with OpenShift for additional container orchestration solutions.
- Maintain and optimize Linux-based servers and systems for performance and security.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand needs and provide DevOps solutions.
- Monitor system performance, implement optimizations, and respond to system issues.
- Ensure compliance with data security and privacy standards.
- Build, manage and document on-premise installation packages.
- Provide support to our customers with their on-premise installations.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends to incorporate into our infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Proven experience in DevOps, particularly with Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, and Linux.
- Experience with OpenShift is a plus.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and system security.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python or Bash.
- Familiarity with NoSQL, Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and ElasticSearch is a plus.
- Experience with GIT.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform or Ansible.
- Knowledge of database management.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and RESTful APIs.
- The opportunity to work on a world-class software product.
- The ability to work with modern technologies.
- A friendly and international group of highly motivated teammates.
- The possibility to work from wherever you are.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- A dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- And more!
We are a team of innovators with the ambition and desire to work with new technologies, creating products that excite our clients. The enthusiasm we generate today is a result of the significant time savings that Appmixer offers. It provides an embeddable and off-the-shelf integration and no-code automation platform, enabling companies to launch new advanced features like an integration marketplace or a no-code automation designer in their software in a matter of days.
We have one thing in common: vision and drive to change things for the better.
Want to be part of the ride? Let us know! ✌️