We're happy to officially announce that client IO, the company behind Appmixer, is now SOC 2 compliant! To put our efforts into context, in 2023 alone, there were 2,200 cyberattacks every day, according to WatchGuard. The momentum in the cybersecurity space sets necessary expectations for software companies to continue delivering quality and secure products. We believe this principle is especially valid in the embedded iPaaS space, or white-label software in general, where companies rely on a third-party solution to replace their in-house efforts and deliver critical features using an external technology.
Having said that, we highlight our commitment to these critical areas, aspiring to be the preferred platform for embedded integrations and no-code automations.
"Although we operate in the relatively regulated market of the EU and by default must abide by certain regulations, we consider the SOC 2 compliance an important milestone. It is a clear signal to our customers, partners, and other stakeholders that we are a partner they can trust. And in a world of rising cyberattacks and uncertainties, trust and security are more important than ever before," says CEO David Durman.
What does SOC 2 compliance mean for our customers?
- Trust and Confidence: Relying on our platform means not having to worry whether their data is managed and stored securely and responsibly.
- Data Security: SOC 2 sets rigorous standards for how a company should manage customer data. Our compliance demonstrates that we have robust and effective controls in place to secure customer data against unauthorized access and threats.
- Compliance with Regulations: In an environment of strict data security and privacy regulations, our SOC 2 compliance means we meet the highest standards. This ensures seamless collaboration with businesses in highly regulated industries.
- Reduced Risk of Data Breaches: In the ever-evolving landscape of cybersecurity threats, our enhanced security controls significantly lower the risk of data breaches.
- Transparency in Operations: Our SOC 2 compliance and ongoing audits represent our commitment to operational transparency. This is especially advantageous for companies utilizing external technologies, as it helps monitor overall system health and mitigate the risk of outages.
If you're interested in our SOC 2 report, please contact our sales. If you're looking for a quick way to launch native integrations and powerful no-code automation in your SaaS, start a free trial today.