Welcome Appmixer 4.1
Time to unwrap the gift! The new version of Appmixer brings some awaited features such as component localization or a set of new modifiers. The Engine is updated with the System Webhook for flow errors and the new API for unprocessed messages makes sure no input slips through the cracks. There's a bunch of new components as always and from now on they remember their input configuration which saves a lot of time.
Let's dive a little further in what's new in 4.1:
- Component localization. You can now localize every part of the components, including component name, label, description, component output port options and component inspector fields.
- New modifiers: Decode URL, Encode URL, Item at Index, Tail, Pick, Reverse, Flatten, Sum, Max, Min, Mean, MD5, Extract Email Addresses, Extract URLs, Trim, Trim Start, Trim End, Truncate, Escape HTML, Extract Words
- Service configuration configurable through Backoffice
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- OAuth does not require a dedicated authentication node in the cluster anymore.
- API for unprocessed messages. If a component cannot process a message, Appmixer will save it into the database. There is a new API around this. You can now process these messages on your side or e.g. build a page showing these unprocessed messages to your users. You can also resend such a message to the Appmixer engine for retry.
- Components remember their input configuration during re-connecting.
- Slack NewChannelMessageRT - using Slack Events API for real time messaging.
- appmixer.google.drive.UploadFile properties/inputs changed, private appmixer.google.drive.GooglePicker component added - used by google picker input
- Google Webhook components (appmixer.google.drive.NewFile) can be tested on localhost with new Google Domain verification possibility.
- fix in appmixer.google.gmail.NewEmail - waiting for sendJson() to finish.
- appmixer.microsoft.onedrive.UploadFile properties/inputs changed, private appmixer.microsoft.onedrive.OneDrivePicker component added - used by one drive picker input